Oh Baby! Club – Modern Baby Photography Portrait Plan in the San Francisco Bay Area
Oh Baby! Club is our extremely popular first year baby portrait plan in the Bay Area – featuring short, sweet sessions on weekday mornings in our cozy Alameda studio.
This all came about when Anna noticed that her maternity and newborn clients (who were thrilled with their fine art pregnancy and newborn portraits) were going to the mall for baby photography during the in-between ages and small milestones of the baby’s first year. And no surprise they had disappointing results. The thing was they only wanted a short session with a few choice images to document the various ages and stages of the first year – not a full blown session. With this revelation, the Oh Baby! Club was born. Short sessions are tailored to babies short attention spans and needs. Spreading out 3 sessions from 12 weeks to 14 months means you can include various family members at each session when convenient, without sacrificing on solo baby photography. Clients have commented time and again that enrolling in this program takes the stress out of baby photography for busy parents and, allows you to relax knowing the first year will still fly by, but after 3 sessions will have a unique collection of beautiful baby photography to look back on!
Oh Baby! Club is $295, Cost includes:
– Three (3) 30 minute weekday morning mini-sessions between the ages of 12 weeks and 14 months in studio. The last session can be on location near the studio for walking babies. Additional weekday morning mini sessions can be added for $95 for studio, $150 for location near the studio
– Each session also includes a 30 minute pre-consultation over the phone with Anna to plan out the session. A week after the session, your images are viewed at the post-consultation in studio or via online web conference (webex is only available for clients familiar with studio products or those who only want to purchase digital files). Clients will typically view 25 to 30 images from each oh baby! club session at their post-consultation.
– For siblings to be documented together (twins or multiples), an additional membership can be purchased for $125 and will provide longer sessions (45+ minutes). Basic sibling shots with older siblings do not require an additional plan.
– For those that want to do newborn and first year portraits as a package, you can add on a 2 hour weekday newborn session in studio to your Oh Baby! Club package for an additional $195 (save $50 off of normal newborn session cost).
– Siblings, pets and family members are always welcome, but the overall time frame of the session will remain the same as it is customized for a baby’s attention span and energy.
– A custom 4×4 photo cube with three to four of your favorite images (one from each session/age) and the baby’s name is your gift at the end of the program. These are uber darling!
– Prints and Wall items are purchased separately for each session or can be purchased as a package that covers all three sessions. Because we are working together three times in the one year, Oh Baby! Club members save 10% and more off of regular studio pricing. In general clients spend an average of $400 to $1200 per session on print products or sets of digital files – Contact me for full pricing info on prints, album, wall collages and digital files.
Click here for the more info on the process and how the program works : Oh Baby! Club