Looking for Unique, Creative High School Senior Portraits in the San Francisco Bay Area?
When shooting high school senior portraits, our goal at Anna Myers Photography is to deliver an experience a cut above the rest with a fun and easy process for both parents and teens, resulting in creative senior portraits that are entirely you. Every client Anna works with, whether in studio or on location in the San Francisco Bay Area, is given attention to the smallest detail and a commitment to ensure that their unique personality and style is center stage. For senior portraits, guys often dread the day – visualizing when mom waking them up from an extended slumber to throw them in a nice “outfit” she’s picked out. Fear not senior portrait guys, you will be shocked at how relaxed, adventurous and fun your senior portrait session can be – with outfits that speak to who you are. Senior girls tend to get more excited their high school senior portraits and we have lots of senior portrait ideas for girls. We love pulling out all the stops to create a session that matches your style – bohemian, preppy, fashion-forward, chic, funky, hip or sassy – we can go there with you. All of our senior sessions include multiple outfit changes, and using a variety of lenses and creative processes, beyond the mom-pleasers, you are guaranteed to have a range of photos to choose from that show the various sides of you. Get the best high school senior portraits by meeting Anna in person at the Alameda studio for your pre-consultation and telling her a bit about your style and personality before your session. This brief planning consultation allows you to work out the finer details, from clothing to accessories, hair to shoes, sets or outdoor locations and more.
Why choose Us for your High School Senior Portraits?
Aside from the fact that Anna has 15 years in business and is one of the most sought after photographers in the Bay Area who specializes in edgy modern teen portraits with a magazine-fashion photography level of expertise. . .
– There are no additional charges for yearbook images, basic retouching, and conversions to black and white. Ever.
– For every image you order – you will receive the retouched MINI FACEBOOK FILE – Don’t facebook? These are great for digital sharing in email, family websites, viewing on your phone – but are not printable.
– We make every effort to make your session customized to fit you. We can have your favorite music on hand for your session, or meet you at a cool urban location with an array of vintage chairs to match your outfits, and always find ways to incorporate your interests (music, dancing, animals, books, sports) in ways that are authentic and never cheesy.
– A master at posing and lighting every body type, if you are runway ready, or a camera shy teen, rest assured Anna has know-how to make you look your best.
– Our sessions are fun! You can expect a laid back vibe, light years away from the static run of the mill portrait sessions, with an array of funky backgrounds or locations and modern or vintage props at your senior portrait session to accent you.
Choose Your Senior Session…
The studio is open Monday through Friday 9am to 5pm. The session fees below are the creative fee only, and do not include any prints or files. Those are purchased separately, with most clients spending from $500 to $1500 on up for print products such as senior portrait albums, custom design graduation announcements, modern wall collages or sets of retouched digital files.
– STUDIO $195 – The studio session is a 60 minute session which will allow for 2 to 3 outfit changes and up to 3 backgrounds.
– LOCATION $245 – The location session is a 75 minute location which will allow for 2 to 3 outfit changes. Locations near the studio include nature or urban looks. A travel fee will apply for locations more than 30 minutes from the studio. San Francisco Beach Senior Portrait Sessions are $295 for example with the travel fee included.
– STUDIO + LOCATION $325 – For those that want some of both, this session is a 2 hour session that allows for 4 to 5 outfit changes. Locations near the studio are combined with studio time for this fun session. When choosing the STUDIO+ LOCATION session, there is an $800 minimum order requirement.
– VIP SESSION $395 – The VIP Session gives you up to 3 hours in session which can be done all on one day, or split between two weekdays with the studio as one of the two locations. The VIP does not require a travel fee for location within the San Francisco Bay Area and can accommodate Beach Senior Portraits with the Golden Gate Bridge, with ample time to do funky urban and nature looks as well. When choosing the VIP session, there is a $1200 minimum order requirement.
Ready to set up your session? Curious about products and packages? Have a question not answered above?
We welcome questions! To get more details and our detailed product menu – Shoot us an inquiry by filling out the contact form
or give us a ring at the studio Monday through Friday 9am to 5pm at (510) 748-8959